Friday 1 May 2009

Print Screens


I have started to place my photos where i thought they would look best i have then used the drop shadow tool to put a shadow behind the image so it has a border around it and so that it looks as it it is coming off the page. This gave it a unique effect and made it more appealing.




I then decided to change the colour of the background and the colour of the drop shadows as i thought the mixture of primary colours made it look very childlike and made it not fit in with my genre style of magazine. I then used the brush tool to make a shape around the large image so that i could have my writing down the side, i used the drop shadow tool again and made the lines less harsh and soft to the viewers eye. This also made it fit in with the images borders.




I have got some graffiti styled numbers and put the page numbers down for the pages that can be viewed. I have edited them and changed the colours so it all fits together. I have also placed the date above the title "contents" and inserted the magazines website which can be seen on all of the pages i have produced. I decided to angle two of the three pictures in the bottom left so that it did not look too neat and simple.




This is my finished contents page. I am very happy with the outcome of this as it fits in with the rest of my other covers. One problem i would say i had was that i had to make each of the headings for the pages to get smaller and smaller so it did not look odd. I feel that it looks effective and does not ruin the page style at all. Everything that i have used on this page is original and has been edited to fit my magazines genre style.

No comments:

Post a Comment