Saturday 9 May 2009

Overall.

  • I have got a full understanding of Photoshop
  • Creating a Blog
  • Organising and sticking to tasks.
I felt that this project was a much easier project to put together as i had to choose all my ideas myself for my target audience instead of having 5 people in a group and putting every ones ideas together to create a project for a target audience. Photoshop was not a new software for me when i was creating my school magazine cover but i felt i could not use my full knowledge as others had to join in and work together for one project. This project on the other hand was a much easier project as i could choose everything myself and have everything organised the way i wanted it. I have gained a great knowledge from using Photoshop to create my project.
Overall i felt much happier creating my covers this time round as i could choose everything i wanted and have everything how i wanted it to look, if something had not gone right then i could adapt and change my original idea.

I am very happy with the outcome of my magazine as i feel it has met my target audiences standards. I have enjoyed creating my magazine covers and would like to embark on doing another project which is similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment